Absorber materials are used for EMI isolation and RF absorption. They are available in different materials to provide absorption from as low as 5 MHz up to 110 GHz.
Comprising materials such as loaded urethane, silicone, nitrile, neoprene thermal plastic and foam, there are many choices available to provide products that can be characterised to provide absorption at single or multiple frequencies. We also offer absorber heat shrink tubing and extruded cable absorber (to eliminate ferrite chokes).
- Absorption of electromagnetic energy from 2GHz to 40GHz
- Flexible, lightweight and conformable
- Broadband performance characteristics
- Standard thicknesses from .125″ – 2.0″ (3.18mm – 50.8mm)
- Custom thicknesses up to 6.0″ (152.4mm)
- Low cost EMI solution
- Integrated ground plane available
- Controls surface current
- Environmentally protective surface coatings available
- Choice of dielectric properties to optimize absorptive performance
- Easily attached with pressure sensitive adhesive
- UL94 HB flammability rating (UL file no. E204422)
- Easily cut, die-cut or flexed to any shape or size
Read more about Foam Absorbers.
- Broadband absorption from 500 MHz to 40 GHz
- Can be fabricated to custom configurations
- Excellent convective airflow
- Superior structural integrity and light weight
- Available w/skin for RAS applications
- Custom tuning
Read more about foam absorbenter.
Magram – Magnetic Absorbers
- Iron powders and fillers are combined with gumstock
- Silicone, nitrile, urethane and neoprene
- Precisely tuned absorption
- Specific product applications
- Compression molding
- Proprietary dispensing methods
- 36″ rolls for high volume
- Cut to fit requirements
Read more about Magram – Magnetic Absorbers.
The Wave-X family of products in response to a critical need for a simple – yet reliable – solution to the problem. That’s why Wave-X is available with a range of features, sizes, and formulations. The Wave-X products are capable of attenuating noise from 5MHz to 40GHz and are simple to integrate in even the tightest of spaces.
Supports a wide range of frequencies
From 5MHz to 40GHz, Wave-X is the solution for your noise reduction requirements.
Designed for near-field suppression
Wave-X provides excellent attenuation and suppression regardless of the source.
Offered in very thin and flexible cross sections
Sub-millimeter size efficiently attenuates EMI and SAR without compromising your design.
Optional peel and stick backing makes Wave-X incredibly easy to install.
Allows custom sizes and shapes without cracking or loss of effectiveness.
UL-FR rated and high temperature resistance
Physically stable over a broad range of temperatures.
All Wave-X products are compliant with the RoHS Directive.
Molded, three dimensional parts.
Many Wave-X products are Halogen free.
Read more about Wave-X.
EMI Cable Coating
Wave-X EMI Cable Coating is an EMI / RF absorbing cable coating designed to serve many functions and solve a multitude of problematic cable interference issues.
Read more about EMI Cable Coating.